Our goal is for you to be happy with your purchase!
We have decades of experience fitting Birkenstock, Dansko and other brands. We enjoy helping our customers find just the right solution to fit their needs. If you decide to make an exchange, we are happy to hold your exchange choice while we await your return.
We want your experience with us to be like an old-fashioned shoe store - only more convenient. Take advantage of the small scale nature of our shoe business. You are not a number to us.
Here are some basic guidelines for returns and exchanges:
- Please return merchandise in new (unworn) condition. Try shoes on carpet, but not on surfaces which would make them appear used.
- You have up to 60 days from the receipt to make your return. A cycle of exchanges must be completed within 90 days of the original purchase date.
- Please return items with the original shoebox and packaging material, placed in an appropriate shipping carton.
- Please include a copy of the original invoice receipt and the completed return/exchange form. This makes the return go faster and more accurately.
- Shipping charges are not refunded.
- For exchanges, we will ship the replacement pair to you at no additional charge (standard shipping to a U.S. address.)
- Returns should be sent to: