Footprints Return Policy
Our goal is for you to be happy with your purchase. Our free outbound shipping on orders over $110 (lower 48 states) takes
a lot of the risk out of shopping by mail or online. We have decades of experience fitting Birkenstock, Dansko and other brands.
We also have a repair shop and know all sorts of tricks for dealing with fit issues. There are several simple things which you can
do to contoured cork footbeds to make them fit better and feel more comfortable. If you are on the fence as to whether your
purchase will work for you, call us. We would enjoy helping you. Items can be held for your exchange, we want your experience
with us to be like an old-fashioned shoe store - only more convenient. Take advantage of the small scale nature of our shoe business.
We enjoy human interaction, you are not a number to us. Here are some basic guidelines for returns and exchanges.
- Please return merchandise in new (unworn) condition. Try shoes on carpet, but not on surfaces which would make them appear used.
- You have up to 60 days from the receipt to make your return. A cycle of exchanged must be completed within 90 days of purchase date.
- Please return items with the original shoebox, packaging material and placed in an appropriate shipping carton.
- Please include a copy of the original invoice receipt and completed return/exchange form. This makes the return go faster and more accurately.
- Shipping charges are not refunded.
- For exchanges, we will ship the replacement pair to you at no additional charge (ground shipping to U.S. address only.)
- A return shipping label will be stapled to your invoice for use in returns or exchanges. The label is for your convenience. It is not a pre-paid label. The choice of the shipper is yours.
- Returns should be sent to:
1339 Massachusetts St.
Lawrence, KS 66044
- Need help?
Contact us at: email@example.com
By phone: (800) 488-8316 - Mon - Sat 9:00am - 6:00pm CST