Interested in joining the Footprints team? Do you have an interest in shoes, foot health and helping people? We are searching for a friendly, dependable, and self-motivated individual who aspires to better themselves and enjoy what they do.
We have and promote a very active work environment here at Footprints. During busy times we can get extremely busy, continuous running up and down stairs and to the stockroom is commonplace. Our philosophy is to provide customers with the best service possible while finding the perfect shoe or sandal for them. We seek to always improve our business; creativity and ideas are encouraged.
- Ability to listen to the customers needs is absolutely essential.
- Process returns & exchanges.
- Responsible for shipping and receiving.
- Attention to detail is key.
- Process customer orders on the phone.
- Ability to use SaaS applications. (ie. Inventory/order management systems)
- Proficiency with data entry. (ie. import barcodes, create product listings, track prices.)
- Should have a great friendly personality, be able to easily talk to customers and help them with all of their footwear needs.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Punctuality, trustworthiness, and dependability are a must.
- Ability to learn quickly, shoe companies are continuously adding new features to their lines of shoes each season. Keeping up to date with the technology and information will be expected.
- This position will be expected to also work in the retail store as needed.
- Part-time to start and Full-time in the Summer.
- Position starts at $11/hour or greater depending on your skills.
Applicants should bring a resume and be prepared to fill out an application on arrival.
Applicants should apply Mon - Fri 10am - 5pm. Do not apply Saturday.Footprints
1339 Massachusetts St
Lawrence, KS 66044