Dansko produces a variety of footwear collections, designed for both comfort and style. In general the collections are size-consistent, but each collection has unique features and characteristics that may affect personal fit or comfort. To learn more about the collections, see Dansko Collections, below.
• If you own a pair of Danskos, its size is often embossed on the foodbed liner inside the shoe, stamped on the inner lining of the shoe, or molded on the bottom outsole of the shoe.
• If you're familiar with some of our other brands, most people who wear a regular width in the Birkenstock Classic Footbed wear one size larger in Dansko. Those who wear a narrow width in the Birkenstock Classic Footbed will usually wear the same size in Dansko. Most people wear the same size in Dansko and Sanita footwear.
• If you've ever purchased from us, we may have your size in our records. To inquire, please call us at (800) 488-8316.
• Consult the size chart below for comparable U.S. sizes. For those between sizes, people with wide feet often round up and people with medium to narrow feet often round down. This sizing chart is only a general guide.
• If you would like to discuss sizing and fit, we’re happy to help! Feel free to call us at (800) 488-8316. We will do our best to advise you, but please remember there are many factors that affect sizing and ultimately the final decision must be yours.
Dansko is accepted and certified by the American Podiatric Medical Association
↧ Click the name of a collection to see the technical specifications below ↧